Delivery Information

Christmas Last Posting Dates 2018

Make sure you take a look at the when the recommended last posting dates are for Christmas 2018. For details on international posting dates click here.

Last Posting Dates Service
Tuesday 18th December
2nd Class
 
Thursday 20th December 1st Class
Royal Mail UK Signed For® 1st Class
Saturday 22nd December Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed® by 1pm
 
 









UK Delivery

We currently offer delivery to the UK only. Delivery charges are as identified below. 

Please note: This refers to all orders that are placed and where payment has been received successfully through our card processor. Any unsuccessful payment will cause delay in processing and dispatching your order.

Dispatch Timescales
All orders are dispatched the same working day if ordered before 3pm Monday to Friday. Orders received after these times such as a weekend or on a Bank Holiday it will be dispatched the next working day. Please note that if you require Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed® by 1pm postage you need to order before 2pm otherwise your order won't be dispatched until the next working day, see details below.
 

UK Delivery Charges

Royal Mail UK
Standard 2nd Class
Royal Mail UK
Standard 1st Class
Royal Mail
UK Signed For® 1st Class
Royal Mail UK Special Delivery
Guaranteed® by 1pm

* (please see further details below)
FREE £0.50 1.79 8.60
 







Royal Mail Delivery Times

Please note during industrial strike or busy times of the year i.e. Christmas these timescales may increase.

Royal Mail UK Standard 2nd Class
If your order is sent via Royal Mail UK Standard 2nd Class. They aim to deliver 98% of second class post within 3 working days of postage.

Royal Mail UK Standard 1st Class
If your order is sent via Royal Mail UK Standard 1st Class. They aim to deliver 93% of first class post the following working day including Saturdays, unfortunately the other 7% can take up to 3 days.

Royal Mail UK Signed For® 1st Class
If your order is sent via Royal Mail UK Signed For® 1st Class. They aim to deliver next working day, including Saturdays. This postage gives you proof of delivery including a signature from the receiver, giving you added security and peace of mind. Please note that this is not a fully tracked service. Royal Mail can only provide you with confirmation of delivery.

Royal Mail UK Special Delivery Guaranteed® by 1pm 
*If your order is sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed® by 1pm. ​​Provided you have placed your order before 2pm between Monday to Thursday, they will deliver your item before 1pm the next working day. Weekend delivery is not available. If you order before 2pm on Friday it will be delivered on Monday. This is a tracked service via Royal Mail's website and signature is required on delivery.


Our Handwritten Message Card Service

All cards ordered through the Handwritten Message Card Service are dispatched on the date and postage you have requested. There ia an additional 50p charge for this service. If you have chosen your card to be sent to a address in the UK via Royal Mail 2nd class then postage is FREE. If you have chosen Royal Mail 1st class postage then there is an additional 50p charge.


International Delivery

Please contact us to confirm postage charges if you live outside the UK.


My order still hasn’t arrived?

Please contact us if you still haven’t received your order up to 14 working days from the date it was dispatched.