Handwritten Message Service
Our Handwritten Card Service is a great way to save you time and money whilst still providing a personal touch. Once you have purchased their card, we will hand-write your personal message inside and post it direct to the recipient on a date of your choice*.
*PLEASE NOTE: The dispatch date is the day we will post the card NOT the delivery date.
There are many reasons why you would use our service for example:
- You are going on holiday when it’s someone’s birthday meaning their card can still be delivered on their special day.
- You have realised their birthday is tomorrow but don’t have the time to go to the shops.
- Plan ahead and make sure you never miss a birthday or occasion again.
- It’s simple, easy and quick to order.
- It’s great value for money as this service only costs 50p plus any relevant postage charges so you will never pay more than a £1.05 on top of the card price.
- This service is available on all single cards that are in stock including Birthday, Christmas and Occasions such as Wedding etc.
- Pick a card!
- Select ‘Yes & Recipient lives in UK’ from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your message and dispatch date in the relevant boxes. PLEASE NOTE: The dispatch date is the day we will post the card NOT the delivery day.
- Add to basket and go to the checkout.
- Choose if you would like us to send this card either Royal Mail 2nd class (free) or Royal Mail 1st class (extra 55p charge) on the dispatch date you have chosen. PLEASE NOTE: We would recommend to send your card Royal Mail 1st class if you would like it to arrive the next working day. Please see our delivery information for further details.
- You will enter the recipient’s delivery address during checkout process.
- Once we receive your order, we will then hand-write your message in your chosen card.
- We will then post their card on the date you requested via the postage you selected.
- Only 1 card per order. NOTE: If you wish to order more cards you will have to put them on separate orders.
- The dispatch date is the day we will post the card NOT the delivery date.
- For this service, there is a standard 50p charge on top of the card price plus any relevant postage charges. For Royal Mail 1st Class there is an additional 55p charge but there is no charge for Royal Mail 2nd Class. You should never be charged more than £1.05 on top of the card price.
- Only available where the recipient delivery address is in the UK.
- Our office is open Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays so all orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days / on the date requested from when the order is placed. Orders received at a weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be dispatched the next available working day.
- Please beware of Royal Mail terms, 'During industrial strike or busy times of the year i.e. Christmas this may increase. They aim to deliver 93% of first class post the following working day including Saturdays, unfortunately the other 7% can take up to 3 days’.
- It is available on all single greetings cards so excludes all Charity Christmas Card Packs and Christmas Card Packs products.